Friday, February 17, 2012

Bullets

I'm going to start doing some posts with just 3 bullets points.  My mom and husband were talking yesterday about how no one has time to read anymore.  My mom said that everything is too long, really people should only be limited to 3 bullet points.  I thought that would be a fun thing to do sometimes, limit myself to 3 bullet points.  Only say the important things.  So, after that lengthy explanation on why I'm not writing a lot, here goes. (Ah, sweet irony...)

Joshua's First Day at a Full Time Job Outside the Home in 2 Years
  • So excited to pay off debt in 6 months instead of 5 years!
  • Missing him like cra-zy.  Who am I supposed to distract all day now?
  • Not going to complain about seeing him in his hott work outfits each day, just sayin... :)
And that's all she wrote!

Kendall

3 comments:

  1. Now wait a minute...I LOVE your long posts! But, if shorter posts means that I can get updates from you all more often, then I guess I can deal with it... :) But now I have all these questions. What's the new job? Hip hooray, by the way, on paying off debt more quickly! How are you managing with two kiddos? I'm sure I have more questions, but I'll stop there for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a fellow mommy blogger...post as much as you want...great thing for your boys to read some day!! I enjoy reading them as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to your bullet points. My husband hasn't worked out of the home our entire marriage and just this week has started. Its very strange but I think I will like this "new normal" :)

    ReplyDelete